Home | Inquiry|Order
Email: Password:
Chinese | English
 
 
 
 

Buyer's Guide

  Business mode
  Terms & policy for ODM & OEM business
  Terms & policy for Brand business
  How to get to our city
 

Terms & Policy for ODM & OEM Business

 
 
 
 MOQ policy:
Clear glass: 1200pcs/item 1x20"container/order
Color glass(including color decoration): 1200pcs/item and 6000pcs/color, 1x20" container/order
 Lead time:
40-60 days.This is only an idea, and you can contact our sales manager for more exact information.
 Payment terms:
a. T/T, 30% deposit before production; remaining 70% paid before shipping .
b. T/T, 30% deposit before production; remaining 70% paid upon receipt copy of the shipping documents with in 15 days.
c. L/C at sight
 Price terms:
a. FOB Tianjin China
b. CNF or CIF (any port)
This is only the usual terms, if you have any special shipping requirements, please contact our sales manager
 
 
 
   Huafu(Chengde) Glassware Co., Ltd.   All rights reserved.